Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sewing

I'm getting ready this week for a craft show that I'm participating in this weekend, part of the Cabbagetown festival, and so I have been coming up with a few new items that will hopefully delight! There will definitely be more to come but here is a little look at my latest project - lightning bolts! They'll go wonderfully with the clouds that I'm sewing today.


If you are in Toronto then I would highly recommend heading on down to Cabbagetown to check out the festival this weekend. The whole neighbourhood is filled with crafts, yard sales, and tons of people. Last year we all had a great time, Ed took Buzz to the pancake breakfast, they explored playgrounds, I sold crafts and shopped at yard sales, all while soaking in the early autumn weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment