Thursday, September 22, 2011

We took Buzz to Dutch Dreams earlier this week. Dutch Dreams is a magical place where ice cream is pretty much the only item on the menu. I've only ever been once before when I came to Toronto to visit my sister and she took me to Dutch Dreams for dinner. Ice cream for dinner.... I thought it was amazing. I've been wanting to go all summer and the opportunity opened up for all three of us to go on a rainy Monday. 

We ordered three scoops with marshmallow topping, it came with whipped topping, fruit, and peanuts. It was good.... very very good. Buzz's eyes got very big when they put it on the table in front of him.


Buzz was tired from a long day out, but he stayed awake long enough to eat a little ice cream and taste the icing sugar sprinkled on the edge of the plate. 


I don't have any pictures of the outside of the building but its covered in cows and bright colours, the inside is crammed full of dutch treats and has cows hanging from pretty much everywhere. Before we left they gave Buzz a balloon, he fell asleep almost as soon as we got on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment