Thursday, July 28, 2011

What I love Wednesday : Hot Evenings and Cool Arenas

A quick 'What I love Wednesday' before I go to sleep. I love love love sitting in a cool hockey arena watching Ed play hockey when it is crazy hot outside. The past couple of weeks Buzz and I have made the trek to the arena with Ed despite the fact that his games were well past Buzz's bedtime. The evenings have been totally worth it, last week the heat was intolerable and Buzz slept for the entire game leaving me to chat with Alexis (she tagged along so that she too could partake in the air conditioning) while crocheting - the evening was blissful!

No photos this time around, the house is silent and Ed and Buzz are sound asleep, I would love to stay up to crochet but alas I too am tired.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment