Thursday, March 8, 2012

Finger Puppets

I made some finger puppets - yay!

Last night after Buzz went to sleep I sat down with a very hot bucket of water, some wool, and dish soap, and wet felted several finger puppet bodies. Today they were dry and I was able to needle felt a whole lot of personality into each little puppet. I'm very happy with how they all turned out and will eventually list some if not all on my Etsy shop. I need to figure out the best containers to ship them in before I list them. 

As with every item that I intend on listing in my shop, if you are interested in buying one of these guys right away then please message me and I will happily let you know about pricing and will set up a special early listing just for you. These finger puppets are not recommended for kids under 3.







1 comment: